Prevention of disease through proper nutrition, an individually tailored vaccination plan and flea/tick/heartworm control are essential for your pet's long term health. What sets us apart from other veterinary hospitals is the time and care we take to educate our clients about their pet's health. As a client with our practice, you will have the ability to contact a doctor even when we are not open. We will be here for you to work hand-in-hand throughout your pet's life.
- Examinations – Sick and Well
- Puppy, kitten and adult Vaccinations
- Complete Medical Work-ups
- Labwork to access your pet's organ health
- Routine and Advanced Dental Care
- Advanced monitors for anesthesia
- Individually tailored flea/tick and heartworm prevention
- Senior care and disease prevention
Dogs and cats have different needs at different stages of life, and sometimes even different needs relating to breed. Nutritional needs are basic preventative are the building blocks for a healthy life. When we examaine your furry family member, we take care to see the individual, evaluate their needs and current state, and help you to form a plan. As much as we love our clients and patients, we hope that good health will keep you from having to visit us too often!